Quick ICT Skills Assessment
Quickly review skills already known and skills desired.
Create a results documents for export.
Are you prepared and skilled for future projects, ICT trends & company goals?
Review your ICT skills Instructions
- Review each skill. Does the skill relate to you? If not, click Next.
- If the skills relates to you, what level is your knowledge?
- Add optional comments like skill examples, where training was gained etc.
- Click on Next for your skill, skill description, choice and comments to be added to results list.
- If no selections are made (Not applicable), nothing is added to the result list.
- At the end of the skills the title changes to Skills Review Finished.
- See below on how to copy out and save the results.
Allow a quiet hour to complete the task well.
When you are finished save the custom created ICT Skills results list as CSV files for later use.
Australian Computer SocietyOver 20,000 members with ICT skills. Members provided with professional development in current ICT.
I Choose Technology website What is ICT, Career Pathways, about the ICT industry.
SFIA Download the SFIA skills list with sub level descriptions.
SFIA levels of responsibility: 1 follow, 2 assist, 3 apply, 4 enable, 5 advise, 6 initiate, 7 set strategy / inspire / mobilise