Go to a Loved Mood
Read, View, Listen and Watch to a Loved Mood
Sometimes we need to get away from our day-to-day, and find ourselves in a loved Mood.
Whether it's reading one of your favorite quotes, looking at pictures that make you smile or watching videos that remind you of the good times, sometimes all it takes is five minutes to change everything.
This blog post will teach you how to go to a loved Mood in under 5 Minutes!
The most memorable people in your life will be the ones who loved you when you weren’t very lovable.
“I have lost and loved and won and cried myself to the person I am today.”
Today, be the reason someone feels loved.
"If you would be loved, love and be lovable." - Benjamin Franklin
Loved life is full of suspence,adventures where excitement dance. - Kishore Bansal
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. - Lao Tzu
Till I loved I never lived. - Emily Dickinson
To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. - David Viscott
What a grand thing, to be loved! What a grander thing still, to love! - Victor Hugo
Good Mood - Loved Music
Loved Audio Only
Loved Mood Tips
- Find a quiet place to relax
- Listen to some soothing music
- Close your eyes and take deep breaths for 5 minutes or more
- Imagine yourself in an environment that makes you feel loved and happy - this could be a favourite place, such as the beach, or it could be someone's house who you love being around (this can also work if there is no one specific person)
- Take time to enjoy the feeling of peace and happiness before opening your eyes again
- Tell yourself how much you are loved by others and how much they appreciate you
In the end, it's not about finding a solution or giving you just one trick to achieve your goal.
It's about teaching you how to find happiness and love for yourself by tapping into your own creativity.
So go ahead - take 5 minutes out of your day today and do something that makes you feel loved.
When was the last time you really felt loved?
Did it make all the difference in how much energy you had?
How did it affect what happened next in your life?