Go to a Peaceful Mood
Read, View, Listen and Watch to a Peaceful Mood
You're feeling stressed out and frazzled.
You need to find a way to relax, but you don't have time for a long meditation session or yoga class.
What can you do? Here's 5 minutes worth of things that will help get your mind in a peaceful mood without taking up too much time:
-Listen to some relaxing music
-Watch something soothing on Youtube (there are plenty of videos with sounds of nature)
-Read an inspiring quote or passage from one of your favourite books/authors.
Our inner world is important. We don't have control on our outer world. So let's make our inner world more strong and peaceful.
Peace is not absence of conflict, it is the ability to handle conflict by peaceful means. - Ronald Reagan
"The ability to be peaceful in massive chaos is an entrepreneur's biggest asset." - Gary Vaynerchuk
Peace cannot be kept by force, it can only be achieved by understanding. Albert Einstein
Good Mood - Peaceful Music
Peaceful Audio Only
Peaceful Mood Tips
- Listen to some peaceful music
- Take deep breaths and focus on your breathing
- Go outside for a walk in the park or a stroll around the block
- Read a book from your favourite genre (or take up reading if you don't have any)
- Have an herbal tea like chamomile, lavender, peppermint, or rosemary before going to bed at night
- Spend time with loved ones and friends who are good company for you - they'll distract you from negative thoughts that can lead to anxiety
You can't always carve out an hour to get your mind in a peaceful mood.
Luckily, there are lots of things you can do in just 5 minutes without taking up too much time or energy.
Try some relaxing music, watching something soothing on Youtube (with soundscapes of nature), reading quotes from one of your favorite books and authors with inspiring messages that will help put you at ease the next time stress is getting the best of you.